GET READY TO START YOUR journey at NSFC.
In August you will be getting your GCSE results, and we want you to enrol as soon as you can after the results have come out. Normally we would invite you to come into college and bring everything with you, but this year we will be completing the process online.
To make it as quick and as easy as possible to enrol on 20 August, you can help get your pre-enrolment ready.
We already have your application form, you have completed your interview and have received your conditional offer of a place at sixth form.
We now need the following items from you:
· Proof of ID
· Photo for your Lanyard (college ID)
· Confirmation of your Personal Details Form
By following the simple steps below, and emailing all the information to us we will be able to complete your enrolment to the very final stage.
Step 1 - Your Proof of ID – What do we need?
You need to supply a photo or copy of one of the following items:
You can supply this in any format including pdf/jpeg/png or included as an image within a file.
If you do not have any of the above, just let us know, and we can organise an alternative way of getting proof of ID.
Step 2 - Your Photo – What do we need?
So we can produce a Photo ID/Lanyard for you when you start with us this Autumn, we need a good passport style photo from you. This should be a recent/new photo, and should be something that would allow us to recognise you, if you came into college.
If you are unsure about your digital photo, below are the specific instructions and guidelines on what the image should be like.
The digital photo must be:
· Clear and in focus
· Unaltered by computer software
· A portrait photo showing head and shoulders
· At least 50KB and no more than 10MB and in JPEG/PNG format.
The digital photo must:
· Contain no other objects or people
· Be taken against a plain background
· Be facing forwards and looking straight at the camera
· Have your eyes open and visible
· Not have hair in front of your eyes
· Not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
· Not have anything covering your face
· Do not wear sunglasses or tinted glasses. You can wear other glasses if you need to, but your eyes must be visible.
Step 3 - Your Personal Details Form – What do we need?
When you completed your application form you supplied us with lots of information. This is your chance to check that everything is up to date and correct.
We have emailed you a copy of your personal details form and now need you to and fill in the gaps.
Step 4 – Sending us your information
When you have your
· Proof of ID
· Your Photo
· Checked your Personal Details Form and filled in the gaps
We need you to send all this information back to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org